11. And Huram made the pots, and the shovels, and the basons. And Huram finished the work that he was to make for king Solomon for the house of God;
12. To wit, the two pillars, and the pommels, and the chapiters which were on the top of the two pillars, and the two wreaths to cover the two pommels of the chapiters which were on the top of the pillars;
13. And four hundred pomegranates on the two wreaths; two rows of pomegranates on each wreath, to cover the two pommels of the chapiters which were upon the pillars.
14. He made also bases, and lavers made he upon the bases;
15. One sea, and twelve oxen under it.
16. The pots also, and the shovels, and the fleshhooks, and all their instruments, did Huram his father make to king Solomon for the house of the LORD of bright brass.
17. In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zeredathah.
18. Thus Solomon made all these vessels in great abundance: for the weight of the brass could not be found out.