40. And Hiram made the lavers, and the shovels, and the basons. So Hiram made an end of doing all the work that he made king Solomon for the house of the LORD:
41. The two pillars, and the two bowls of the chapiters that were on the top of the two pillars; and the two networks, to cover the two bowls of the chapiters which were upon the top of the pillars;
42. And four hundred pomegranates for the two networks, even two rows of pomegranates for one network, to cover the two bowls of the chapiters that were upon the pillars;
43. And the ten bases, and ten lavers on the bases;
44. And one sea, and twelve oxen under the sea;
45. And the pots, and the shovels, and the basons: and all these vessels, which Hiram made to king Solomon for the house of the LORD, were of bright brass.
46. In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zarthan.
47. And Solomon left all the vessels unweighed, because they were exceeding many: neither was the weight of the brass found out.