29. And he carved all the walls of the house round about with carved figures of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, within and without.
30. And the floors of the house he overlaid with gold, within and without.
31. And for the entering of the oracle he made doors of olive tree: the lintel and side posts were a fifth part of the wall.
32. The two doors also were of olive tree; and he carved upon them carvings of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, and overlaid them with gold, and spread gold upon the cherubims, and upon the palm trees.
33. So also made he for the door of the temple posts of olive tree, a fourth part of the wall.
34. And the two doors were of fir tree: the two leaves of the one door were folding, and the two leaves of the other door were folding.
35. And he carved thereon cherubims and palm trees and open flowers: and covered them with gold fitted upon the carved work.