20. And the rest of the sons of Levi were these: Of the sons of Amram; Shubael: of the sons of Shubael; Jehdeiah.
21. Concerning Rehabiah: of the sons of Rehabiah, the first was Isshiah.
22. Of the Izharites; Shelomoth: of the sons of Shelomoth; Jahath.
23. And the sons of Hebron; Jeriah the first, Amariah the second, Jahaziel the third, Jekameam the fourth.
24. Of the sons of Uzziel; Michah: of the sons of Michah; Shamir.
25. The brother of Michah was Isshiah: of the sons of Isshiah; Zechariah.
26. The sons of Merari were Mahli and Mushi: the sons of Jaaziah; Beno.
27. The sons of Merari by Jaaziah; Beno, and Shoham, and Zaccur, and Ibri.
28. Of Mahli came Eleazar, who had no sons.
29. Concerning Kish: the son of Kish was Jerahmeel.
30. The sons also of Mushi; Mahli, and Eder, and Jerimoth. These were the sons of the Levites after the house of their fathers.
31. These likewise cast lots over against their brethren the sons of Aaron in the presence of David the king, and Zadok, and Ahimelech, and the chief of the fathers of the priests and Levites, even the principal fathers over against their younger brethren.