6. And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
8. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
11. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
12. And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
13. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
14. And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim, ) and Caphtorim.
15. And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
16. And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
17. And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
18. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
20. These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.