32. The sixth lot came out to the children of Naphtali, even for the children of Naphtali according to their families.
33. And their coast was from Heleph, from Allon to Zaanannim, and Adami, Nekeb, and Jabneel, unto Lakum; and the outgoings thereof were at Jordan:
34. And then the coast turneth westward to Aznothtabor, and goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, and reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.
35. And the fenced cities are Ziddim, Zer, and Hammath, Rakkath, and Chinnereth,
36. And Adamah, and Ramah, and Hazor,
37. And Kedesh, and Edrei, and Enhazor,
38. And Iron, and Migdalel, Horem, and Bethanath, and Bethshemesh; nineteen cities with their villages.
39. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Naphtali according to their families, the cities and their villages.