24. And the fifth lot came out for the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families.
25. And their border was Helkath, and Hali, and Beten, and Achshaph,
26. And Alammelech, and Amad, and Misheal; and reacheth to Carmel westward, and to Shihorlibnath;
27. And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
28. And Hebron, and Rehob, and Hammon, and Kanah, even unto great Zidon;
29. And then the coast turneth to Ramah, and to the strong city Tyre; and the coast turneth to Hosah; and the outgoings thereof are at the sea from the coast to Achzib:
30. Ummah also, and Aphek, and Rehob: twenty and two cities with their villages.
31. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families, these cities with their villages.