4. And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
5. We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:
6. But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.
7. And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdellium.
8. And the people went about, and gathered it, and ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar, and baked it in pans, and made cakes of it: and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil.
9. And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it.