10. On the south side shall be the standard of the camp of Reuben according to their armies: and the captain of the children of Reuben shall be Elizur the son of Shedeur.
11. And his host, and those that were numbered thereof, were forty and six thousand and five hundred.
12. And those which pitch by him shall be the tribe of Simeon: and the captain of the children of Simeon shall be Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai.
13. And his host, and those that were numbered of them, were fifty and nine thousand and three hundred.
14. Then the tribe of Gad: and the captain of the sons of Gad shall be Eliasaph the son of Reuel.
15. And his host, and those that were numbered of them, were forty and five thousand and six hundred and fifty.
16. All that were numbered in the camp of Reuben were an hundred thousand and fifty and one thousand and four hundred and fifty, throughout their armies. And they shall set forth in the second rank.