| Judges_10:1-5 |
1. And after Abimelech there arose to defend Israel Tola the son of Puah, the son of Dodo, a man of Issachar; and he dwelt in Shamir in mount Ephraim.
2. And he judged Israel twenty and three years, and died, and was buried in Shamir.
3. And after him arose Jair, a Gileadite, and judged Israel twenty and two years.
4. And he had thirty sons that rode on thirty ass colts, and they had thirty cities, which are called Havothjair unto this day, which are in the land of Gilead.
5. And Jair died, and was buried in Camon.