72. On the eleventh day Pagiel the son of Ocran, prince of the children of Asher, offered:
73. His offering was one silver charger, the weight whereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
74. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
75. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
76. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
77. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Pagiel the son of Ocran.