54. On the eighth day offered Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur, prince of the children of Manasseh:
55. His offering was one silver charger of the weight of an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
56. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
57. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
58. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
59. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur.