48. On the seventh day Elishama the son of Ammihud, prince of the children of Ephraim, offered:
49. His offering was one silver charger, the weight whereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
50. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
51. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
52. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
53. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Elishama the son of Ammihud.