42. On the sixth day Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the children of Gad, offered:
43. His offering was one silver charger of the weight of an hundred and thirty shekels, a silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
44. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
45. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
46. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
47. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Eliasaph the son of Deuel.