30. On the fourth day Elizur the son of Shedeur, prince of the children of Reuben, did offer:
31. His offering was one silver charger of the weight of an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
32. One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense:
33. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
34. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
35. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Elizur the son of Shedeur.