18. On the second day Nethaneel the son of Zuar, prince of Issachar, did offer:
19. He offered for his offering one silver charger, the weight whereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
20. One spoon of gold of ten shekels, full of incense:
21. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
22. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
23. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Nethaneel the son of Zuar.