12. And he that offered his offering the first day was Nahshon the son of Amminadab, of the tribe of Judah:
13. And his offering was one silver charger, the weight thereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them were full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering:
14. One spoon of ten shekels of gold, full of incense:
15. One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering:
16. One kid of the goats for a sin offering:
17. And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Nahshon the son of Amminadab.