9. And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an hundred cubits long for one side:
10. And the twenty pillars thereof and their twenty sockets shall be of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.
11. And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings of an hundred cubits long, and his twenty pillars and their twenty sockets of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.
12. And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits: their pillars ten, and their sockets ten.
13. And the breadth of the court on the east side eastward shall be fifty cubits.
14. The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.
15. And on the other side shall be hangings fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.