1. And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits.
2. And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his horns shall be of the same: and thou shalt overlay it with brass.
3. And thou shalt make his pans to receive his ashes, and his shovels, and his basons, and his fleshhooks, and his firepans: all the vessels thereof thou shalt make of brass.
4. And thou shalt make for it a grate of network of brass; and upon the net shalt thou make four brasen rings in the four corners thereof.
5. And thou shalt put it under the compass of the altar beneath, that the net may be even to the midst of the altar.
6. And thou shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with brass.
7. And the staves shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar, to bear it.
8. Hollow with boards shalt thou make it: as it was shewed thee in the mount, so shall they make it.