23. Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.
24. And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.
25. And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.
26. And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.
27. Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.
28. And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.
29. And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them.
30. And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me alway.