1. Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:
3. Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause.
4. If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him.
6. Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.
7. Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.
8. And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.
9. Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.