32. Thus was all the work of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation finished: and the children of Israel did according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did they.
33. And they brought the tabernacle unto Moses, the tent, and all his furniture, his taches, his boards, his bars, and his pillars, and his sockets,
34. And the covering of rams' skins dyed red, and the covering of badgers' skins, and the vail of the covering,
35. The ark of the testimony, and the staves thereof, and the mercy seat,
36. The table, and all the vessels thereof, and the shewbread,
37. The pure candlestick, with the lamps thereof, even with the lamps to be set in order, and all the vessels thereof, and the oil for light,
38. And the golden altar, and the anointing oil, and the sweet incense, and the hanging for the tabernacle door,
39. The brasen altar, and his grate of brass, his staves, and all his vessels, the laver and his foot,
40. The hangings of the court, his pillars, and his sockets, and the hanging for the court gate, his cords, and his pins, and all the vessels of the service of the tabernacle, for the tent of the congregation,
41. The cloths of service to do service in the holy place, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and his sons' garments, to minister in the priest's office.
42. According to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so the children of Israel made all the work.
43. And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them.