19. After he brought me through the entry, which was at the side of the gate, into the holy chambers of the priests, which looked toward the north: and, behold, there was a place on the two sides westward.
20. Then said he unto me, This is the place where the priests shall boil the trespass offering and the sin offering, where they shall bake the meat offering; that they bear them not out into the utter court, to sanctify the people.
21. Then he brought me forth into the utter court, and caused me to pass by the four corners of the court; and, behold, in every corner of the court there was a court.
22. In the four corners of the court there were courts joined of forty cubits long and thirty broad: these four corners were of one measure.
23. And there was a row of building round about in them, round about them four, and it was made with boiling places under the rows round about.
24. Then said he unto me, These are the places of them that boil, where the ministers of the house shall boil the sacrifice of the people.