11. And Abimelech charged all his people, saying, He that toucheth this man or his wife shall surely be put to death.
12. Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
13. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
14. For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.
15. For all the wells which his father's servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth.
16. And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.