18. And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.
19. And he came to Ephesus, and left them there: but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.
20. When they desired him to tarry longer time with them, he consented not;
21. But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but I will return again unto you, if God will. And he sailed from Ephesus.
22. And when he had landed at Caesarea, and gone up, and saluted the church, he went down to Antioch.