29. And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him.
30. And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.
31. And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.
32. And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?
33. They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened.
34. So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.