37. And it came to pass, that on the next day, when they were come down from the hill, much people met him.
38. And, behold, a man of the company cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is mine only child.
39. And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly departeth from him.
40. And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and they could not.
41. And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
42. And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.
43. And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,