20. And the sons of Ephraim; Shuthelah, and Bered his son, and Tahath his son, and Eladah his son, and Tahath his son,
21. And Zabad his son, and Shuthelah his son, and Ezer, and Elead, whom the men of Gath that were born in that land slew, because they came down to take away their cattle.
22. And Ephraim their father mourned many days, and his brethren came to comfort him.
23. And when he went in to his wife, she conceived, and bare a son, and he called his name Beriah, because it went evil with his house.
24. (And his daughter was Sherah, who built Bethhoron the nether, and the upper, and Uzzensherah. )
25. And Rephah was his son, also Resheph, and Telah his son, and Tahan his son.
26. Laadan his son, Ammihud his son, Elishama his son.
27. Non his son, Jehoshuah his son.
28. And their possessions and habitations were, Bethel and the towns thereof, and eastward Naaran, and westward Gezer, with the towns thereof; Shechem also and the towns thereof, unto Gaza and the towns thereof:
29. And by the borders of the children of Manasseh, Bethshean and her towns, Taanach and her towns, Megiddo and her towns, Dor and her towns. In these dwelt the children of Joseph the son of Israel.