1. So king Solomon was king over all Israel.
2. And these were the princes which he had; Azariah the son of Zadok the priest,
3. Elihoreph and Ahiah, the sons of Shisha, scribes; Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud, the recorder.
4. And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada was over the host: and Zadok and Abiathar were the priests:
5. And Azariah the son of Nathan was over the officers: and Zabud the son of Nathan was principal officer, and the king's friend:
6. And Ahishar was over the household: and Adoniram the son of Abda was over the tribute.
7. And Solomon had twelve officers over all Israel, which provided victuals for the king and his household: each man his month in a year made provision.
8. And these are their names: The son of Hur, in mount Ephraim:
9. The son of Dekar, in Makaz, and in Shaalbim, and Bethshemesh, and Elonbethhanan:
10. The son of Hesed, in Aruboth; to him pertained Sochoh, and all the land of Hepher:
11. The son of Abinadab, in all the region of Dor; which had Taphath the daughter of Solomon to wife:
12. Baana the son of Ahilud; to him pertained Taanach and Megiddo, and all Bethshean, which is by Zartanah beneath Jezreel, from Bethshean to Abelmeholah, even unto the place that is beyond Jokneam:
13. The son of Geber, in Ramothgilead; to him pertained the towns of Jair the son of Manasseh, which are in Gilead; to him also pertained the region of Argob, which is in Bashan, threescore great cities with walls and brasen bars:
14. Ahinadab the son of Iddo had Mahanaim:
15. Ahimaaz was in Naphtali; he also took Basmath the daughter of Solomon to wife:
16. Baanah the son of Hushai was in Asher and in Aloth:
17. Jehoshaphat the son of Paruah, in Issachar:
18. Shimei the son of Elah, in Benjamin:
19. Geber the son of Uri was in the country of Gilead, in the country of Sihon king of the Amorites, and of Og king of Bashan; and he was the only officer which was in the land.