20. And of the Levites, Ahijah was over the treasures of the house of God, and over the treasures of the dedicated things.
21. As concerning the sons of Laadan; the sons of the Gershonite Laadan, chief fathers, even of Laadan the Gershonite, were Jehieli.
22. The sons of Jehieli; Zetham, and Joel his brother, which were over the treasures of the house of the LORD.
23. Of the Amramites, and the Izharites, the Hebronites, and the Uzzielites:
24. And Shebuel the son of Gershom, the son of Moses, was ruler of the treasures.
25. And his brethren by Eliezer; Rehabiah his son, and Jeshaiah his son, and Joram his son, and Zichri his son, and Shelomith his son.
26. Which Shelomith and his brethren were over all the treasures of the dedicated things, which David the king, and the chief fathers, the captains over thousands and hundreds, and the captains of the host, had dedicated.
27. Out of the spoils won in battles did they dedicate to maintain the house of the LORD.
28. And all that Samuel the seer, and Saul the son of Kish, and Abner the son of Ner, and Joab the son of Zeruiah, had dedicated; and whosoever had dedicated any thing, it was under the hand of Shelomith, and of his brethren.