15. But Jehoiada waxed old, and was full of days when he died; an hundred and thirty years old was he when he died.
16. And they buried him in the city of David among the kings, because he had done good in Israel, both toward God, and toward his house.
17. Now after the death of Jehoiada came the princes of Judah, and made obeisance to the king. Then the king hearkened unto them.
18. And they left the house of the LORD God of their fathers, and served groves and idols: and wrath came upon Judah and Jerusalem for this their trespass.
19. Yet he sent prophets to them, to bring them again unto the LORD; and they testified against them: but they would not give ear.