44. And Jehoshaphat made peace with the king of Israel.
45. Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
46. And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
47. There was then no king in Edom: a deputy was king.
48. Jehoshaphat made ships of Tharshish to go to Ophir for gold: but they went not; for the ships were broken at Eziongeber.
49. Then said Ahaziah the son of Ahab unto Jehoshaphat, Let my servants go with thy servants in the ships. But Jehoshaphat would not.