6. That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
7. God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
8. Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
9. Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
10. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
11. Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
12. Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
13. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.