24. Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
25. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
26. For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
27. Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
28. Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
29. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
30. Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
31. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.
32. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.
33. Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.