20. And the sons of Ephraim; Shuthelah, and Bered his son, and Tahath his son, and Eladah his son, and Tahath his son,
21. And Zabad his son, and Shuthelah his son, and Ezer, and Elead, whom the men of Gath that were born in that land slew, because they came down to take away their cattle.
22. And Ephraim their father mourned many days, and his brethren came to comfort him.
23. And when he went in to his wife, she conceived, and bare a son, and he called his name Beriah, because it went evil with his house.
24. (And his daughter was Sherah, who built Bethhoron the nether, and the upper, and Uzzensherah. )
25. And Rephah was his son, also Resheph, and Telah his son, and Tahan his son.
26. Laadan his son, Ammihud his son, Elishama his son.
27. Non his son, Jehoshuah his son.
28. And their possessions and habitations were, Bethel and the towns thereof, and eastward Naaran, and westward Gezer, with the towns thereof; Shechem also and the towns thereof, unto Gaza and the towns thereof:
29. And by the borders of the children of Manasseh, Bethshean and her towns, Taanach and her towns, Megiddo and her towns, Dor and her towns. In these dwelt the children of Joseph the son of Israel.
30. The sons of Asher; Imnah, and Isuah, and Ishuai, and Beriah, and Serah their sister.
31. And the sons of Beriah; Heber, and Malchiel, who is the father of Birzavith.
32. And Heber begat Japhlet, and Shomer, and Hotham, and Shua their sister.
33. And the sons of Japhlet; Pasach, and Bimhal, and Ashvath. These are the children of Japhlet.
34. And the sons of Shamer; Ahi, and Rohgah, Jehubbah, and Aram.
35. And the sons of his brother Helem; Zophah, and Imna, and Shelesh, and Amal.
36. The sons of Zophah; Suah, and Harnepher, and Shual, and Beri, and Imrah,
37. Bezer, and Hod, and Shamma, and Shilshah, and Ithran, and Beera.
38. And the sons of Jether; Jephunneh, and Pispah, and Ara.
39. And the sons of Ulla; Arah, and Haniel, and Rezia.
40. All these were the children of Asher, heads of their father's house, choice and mighty men of valour, chief of the princes. And the number throughout the genealogy of them that were apt to the war and to battle was twenty and six thousand men.