14. The sons of Manasseh; Ashriel, whom she bare: (but his concubine the Aramitess bare Machir the father of Gilead:
15. And Machir took to wife the sister of Huppim and Shuppim, whose sister's name was Maachah; ) and the name of the second was Zelophehad: and Zelophehad had daughters.
16. And Maachah the wife of Machir bare a son, and she called his name Peresh; and the name of his brother was Sheresh; and his sons were Ulam and Rakem.
17. And the sons of Ulam; Bedan. These were the sons of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh.
18. And his sister Hammoleketh bare Ishod, and Abiezer, and Mahalah.
19. And the sons of Shemidah were, Ahian, and Shechem, and Likhi, and Aniam.