11. And the children of Gad dwelt over against them, in the land of Bashan unto Salcah:
12. Joel the chief, and Shapham the next, and Jaanai, and Shaphat in Bashan.
13. And their brethren of the house of their fathers were, Michael, and Meshullam, and Sheba, and Jorai, and Jachan, and Zia, and Heber, seven.
14. These are the children of Abihail the son of Huri, the son of Jaroah, the son of Gilead, the son of Michael, the son of Jeshishai, the son of Jahdo, the son of Buz;
15. Ahi the son of Abdiel, the son of Guni, chief of the house of their fathers.
16. And they dwelt in Gilead in Bashan, and in her towns, and in all the suburbs of Sharon, upon their borders.
17. All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel.