21. And afterward Hezron went in to the daughter of Machir the father of Gilead, whom he married when he was threescore years old; and she bare him Segub.
22. And Segub begat Jair, who had three and twenty cities in the land of Gilead.
23. And he took Geshur, and Aram, with the towns of Jair, from them, with Kenath, and the towns thereof, even threescore cities. All these belonged to the sons of Machir the father of Gilead.
24. And after that Hezron was dead in Calebephratah, then Abiah Hezron's wife bare him Ashur the father of Tekoa.
25. And the sons of Jerahmeel the firstborn of Hezron were, Ram the firstborn, and Bunah, and Oren, and Ozem, and Ahijah.
26. Jerahmeel had also another wife, whose name was Atarah; she was the mother of Onam.
27. And the sons of Ram the firstborn of Jerahmeel were, Maaz, and Jamin, and Eker.
28. And the sons of Onam were, Shammai, and Jada. And the sons of Shammai; Nadab and Abishur.
29. And the name of the wife of Abishur was Abihail, and she bare him Ahban, and Molid.
30. And the sons of Nadab; Seled, and Appaim: but Seled died without children.
31. And the sons of Appaim; Ishi. And the sons of Ishi; Sheshan. And the children of Sheshan; Ahlai.
32. And the sons of Jada the brother of Shammai; Jether, and Jonathan: and Jether died without children.
33. And the sons of Jonathan; Peleth, and Zaza. These were the sons of Jerahmeel.
34. Now Sheshan had no sons, but daughters. And Sheshan had a servant, an Egyptian, whose name was Jarha.
35. And Sheshan gave his daughter to Jarha his servant to wife; and she bare him Attai.
36. And Attai begat Nathan, and Nathan begat Zabad,
37. And Zabad begat Ephlal, and Ephlal begat Obed,
38. And Obed begat Jehu, and Jehu begat Azariah,
39. And Azariah begat Helez, and Helez begat Eleasah,
40. And Eleasah begat Sisamai, and Sisamai begat Shallum,
41. And Shallum begat Jekamiah, and Jekamiah begat Elishama.