29. And at Gibeon dwelt the father of Gibeon; whose wife's name was Maachah:
30. And his firstborn son Abdon, and Zur, and Kish, and Baal, and Nadab,
31. And Gedor, and Ahio, and Zacher.
32. And Mikloth begat Shimeah. And these also dwelt with their brethren in Jerusalem, over against them.
33. And Ner begat Kish, and Kish begat Saul, and Saul begat Jonathan, and Malchishua, and Abinadab, and Eshbaal.
34. And the son of Jonathan was Meribbaal; and Meribbaal begat Micah.
35. And the sons of Micah were, Pithon, and Melech, and Tarea, and Ahaz.
36. And Ahaz begat Jehoadah; and Jehoadah begat Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri; and Zimri begat Moza,
37. And Moza begat Binea: Rapha was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son:
38. And Azel had six sons, whose names are these, Azrikam, Bocheru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.
39. And the sons of Eshek his brother were, Ulam his firstborn, Jehush the second, and Eliphelet the third.
40. And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valour, archers, and had many sons, and sons' sons, an hundred and fifty. All these are of the sons of Benjamin.