1. Now these are they that came to David to Ziklag, while he yet kept himself close because of Saul the son of Kish: and they were among the mighty men, helpers of the war.
2. They were armed with bows, and could use both the right hand and the left in hurling stones and shooting arrows out of a bow, even of Saul's brethren of Benjamin.
3. The chief was Ahiezer, then Joash, the sons of Shemaah the Gibeathite; and Jeziel, and Pelet, the sons of Azmaveth; and Berachah, and Jehu the Antothite.
4. And Ismaiah the Gibeonite, a mighty man among the thirty, and over the thirty; and Jeremiah, and Jahaziel, and Johanan, and Josabad the Gederathite,
5. Eluzai, and Jerimoth, and Bealiah, and Shemariah, and Shephatiah the Haruphite,
6. Elkanah, and Jesiah, and Azareel, and Joezer, and Jashobeam, the Korhites,
7. And Joelah, and Zebadiah, the sons of Jeroham of Gedor.