13. Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;
14. Beside that which chapmen and merchants brought. And all the kings of Arabia and governors of the country brought gold and silver to Solomon.
15. And king Solomon made two hundred targets of beaten gold: six hundred shekels of beaten gold went to one target.
16. And three hundred shields made he of beaten gold: three hundred shekels of gold went to one shield. And the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.
17. Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with pure gold.
18. And there were six steps to the throne, with a footstool of gold, which were fastened to the throne, and stays on each side of the sitting place, and two lions standing by the stays:
19. And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps. There was not the like made in any kingdom.
20. And all the drinking vessels of king Solomon were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold: none were of silver; it was not any thing accounted of in the days of Solomon.