14. Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
15. Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.
16. And king Solomon made two hundred targets of beaten gold: six hundred shekels of gold went to one target.
17. And he made three hundred shields of beaten gold; three pound of gold went to one shield: and the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.
18. Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.
19. The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays.
20. And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.
21. And all king Solomon's drinking vessels were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold; none were of silver: it was nothing accounted of in the days of Solomon.
22. For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
23. So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom.
24. And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.
25. And they brought every man his present, vessels of silver, and vessels of gold, and garments, and armour, and spices, horses, and mules, a rate year by year.